|Templeton, Iowa - United States
$40,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Title: Operations Manager, Full-time
Location: Templeton, IA
A local farming and equipment company is seeking to add an Operations Manager to their team. The Operations Manager’s time will be split between financial controller functions (40%), human resources (30%), and operations functions (30%).
What you will be doing:
- Process Payroll and benefit management bi-weekly for two business units totaling 17 people
- Human Resources – new hire paperwork and onboarding, managing workers comp, overseeing health insurance, etc.
- Complete all functions related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and financial statements
- Manage Insurance for company facilities
- Processing orders, billing prep, and final invoicing for equipment sold
- Manage/inputting inventory via QuickBooks
- Assist with customer calls, arrange travel accommodations, assist with tradeshow preparations, marketing materials editing
What we require of you:
- College degree required in Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred, but not required. We value proven work experience as well.
- 2+ years of Quick Books working experience
- 2+ years’ experience preparing and processing payroll
- 2+ years’ experience with workers comp, health insurance, and new hire paperwork
- Familiarity with Salesforce or willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks/projects
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or within a team
How you will be compensated:
- Salary Range: 45,000-60,000 *depending on experience
- Health, Dental, 401K
- PTO and Holidays
Sedona AG Services is an equal opportunity employer