This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Oracle ERP Analyst|
|Job Location:||Winston Salem, North Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||$75,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Oracle ERP Analyst needed for a direct-hire position with Winston-Salem, NC client. Will be responsible for administration/configuration/support/training, data management and reporting, tool development, and some project management. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
The Oracle Analyst is responsible for participating in the deployment project for Oracle ERP/EPM and providing ongoing business support for enhancements, issues, and data/configuration updates (GL, AR, AP, Inventory, Manufacturing, Planning, and Reporting modules). This position requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail along with experience in financial system support, project management, and reporting writing. This position will have an active hands-on role with business teams during initial ERP deployment, training, and post-launch support.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical or business preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of ERP systems and business processes
- Advanced knowledge of report building and SQL queries required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, with emphasis on Excel)
- Project Management Experience
- Oracle Cloud experience
- Oracle Smartview and Oracle ODBI
- Financial analysis experience