This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Outpatient Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist|
|Job Location:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States|
|Salary:||$250,000.00 - $375,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
We are working with an award winning health care organization that is expanding its Behavioral Health services in the South Eastern Pennsylvania area. We are seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Adult Psychiatrists to help serve a population of over 400,000. Ranked in top 5% nationwide for patient safety; HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award; Academic Affiliation with Thomas Jefferson University; Level I Trauma Center; Busiest ED in Pennsylvania with 137,000 visits annually, including a 16-bed Pediatric Emergency Medicine Unit and a 10-bed Psychiatric Emergency Services Unit; Ranked in top 5% of hospitals nationally for financial accreditation.
• Competitive salary
• Educational loan assistance
• Relocation assistance and H1 visa sponsorship
• Attractive physician incentive program
• Generous CME stipends and time off
• Claims-made malpractice insurance including tail coverage
• 403b and 457b retirement plans with company match through Lincoln Financial
• Excellent health/dental/vision benefits
• Spousal job search support
Details for this full-time outpatient position:
• Physicians would staff two busy outpatient locations: 60 miles from Greater Philadelphia area.(includes 2 suites and 15 offices for therapists and physicians)
• Child/Adolescent patients only; Ages 3 - 18
Additional Psychiatric services offered include: An 18-bed medical complexity unit, a 20-bed residential substance abuse detox and rehab, a dedicated C/L service, 40-bed state-of-the-art inpatient psychiatric pavilion for adult patients, Partial Program hospitalization options, and an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Program. Other services include Medication Assisted Treatment, Behavioral Medicine Pain Management, and a Senior Assessment Program.
Location offers excellent schools, colleges, parks, and a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping and sporting attractions are in the vicinity. You will enjoy country living with easy accessibility to shore points, two airports and major metro areas, such as Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York City.
Board Certified/Board Eligible in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
2+ to 5 years experience
Candidate MUST be either Board Certified or Board Eligible (if within 5 years of residency completion) in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry.
University - MD