Process Hazard Analysis/PHA Facilitator
|Pensacola, Florida - United States
$105,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location: Pensacola Fl. Process Hazard Analysis/PHA Facilitator.. One of the nations best coastal cities to live and raise your family.Sun Fun year around NO State income tax.The client is going thru a major Safety Program..Highest salaries paid in the industry. Major benefits and bonuses
The Process Hazard Analysis/PHA Facilitator will plan, facilitate, and manage the PHA program for all US operating sites. The PHA is a cornerstone of our overall process safety program and include planning, execution, and reporting with key stakeholders across the organization. Additionally, this role with collaborate with the company process safety team and site leadership to evolve the PHA program such that the value of the PHA can be realized day-to-day and kept evergreen through programs such as Management of Change (MOC) and Incident Investigation.
- Establish a PHA process that delivers a safeguard inventory, approval process and quantitative assessment that results in a reduction in process safety risks.
- Establish process to measure PHA scoping to ensure key stakeholders are engaged and aligned with the scope
- Partner with operational leaders to establish effective and engaged PHA teams where operational team members view themselves as empowered and accountable for the success of the PHA
- Facilitate (Plan, Execute, Report) most or all company PHAs. This includes assisting site teams in developing practical short-term and long-term solutions to address recommendations.
- Partner with leaders to ensure appropriate prioritization of process safety action items and hold action item owners accountable to timely and effective completion of these action items. This includes:
- Developing site program owners for each of the process safety programs.
- Setting and tracking goals and metrics for PSM effectiveness improvements.
- Coordinating process safety training related to program deployment.
- Facilitate effective leadership engagement to ensure ownership of recommendations. This includes highlighting appropriate information to allow leaders to prioritize recommendations.
- Deliver PHA reports that are feasible to use on a day-to-day basis as the foundational hazard analysis for other programs, such as MOC. Thus allowing for an evergreen PHA.
- Lead tactical development of the company PHA program.
- Support development of other company process safety policies and programs.
- Develop process safety competencies needed to support programs during deployment.
- Facilitate multi-site knowledge sharing.
- Support process safety audits at the operating sites.
- Ability to travel 30-50 percent annually
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in engineering or experience in leading team where hazard recognition is a top priority
- Experienced as a Process Hazard Analysus/ PHA Facilitator
- Understanding of and practice in identifying and managing risks
- A passion for educating people to work more safely
- Ability to motivate others to learn to improve
- Ability to achieve results through others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational and planning skills, facilitation skills and computer skills
- Innovative, analytical and detailed oriented
- Deployment of process safety programs.
- Leadership role in a highly hazardous chemical operations process.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree