This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||PLM Developer - C++, Team Center|
|Job Location:||Greensboro, North Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||$60,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
DEVELOPER - TEAMCENTER/ JAVA assisting in the support/ administration of Teamcenter/ CATIA applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, configuration/customization, documentation and implementation of Teamcenter, and other mechanical design tools.
- Will assist in the design of the database architecture and be involved in the customization and integration of recommended PDM/CAD tools for all Engineering processes.
- Experience with Teamcenter Data Model and Teamcenter Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), including client side and server side customization.
- Investigate and troubleshoot Teamcenter application and recommend appropriate action.
- 5 - 7 year’s work experience demonstrating knowledge and experience in the administration of all phases of Teamcenter.
- Experience with Active Workspace configuration and customization.
- Experience in C, C++, ITK, Java, Java script.
- Experience with Cascading Stylesheets, working with HTML panels in XRT for Active Workspace configuration.
- Must have strong interpersonal and service-oriented skills with the ability to interface well with engineers, vendors and other staff members at all levels.
- Requires excellent problem solving, oral and written communication skills.
Education, Work Experience, Certification and/or Licensure:
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related program from a four year college or university
- Multiple years of experience in Aerospace or similar manufacturing business environment supporting PLM systems.
- Involved in usage of Teamcenter consisting of full change management, systems engineering, and structure management modules.
- Clear understanding of core elements of Teamcenter solution and its interdependency with ERP systems.
- Good knowledge of data modeling, process flow, use-case development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- PLM Products
- Teamcenter with Change Management, Structure Manager, Systems Engineering, Active Workspace, Manufacturing and other code modules.
- Teamcenter ITK, Teamcenter SOA Services, BMIDE, JBuilder, SQL
- Active Workspace configuration and Customization
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree