Packaging Line Leader
|Brampton, Ontario - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our pharmaceutical client located in Brampton, ON is looking for 2 Line Leaders for full-time permanent positions. There is 1 opening for Morning 7:15 am to 3:35 pm Monday to Friday and 1 opening for Afternoons 3:15pm to 11:35 pm Monday to Friday.
- Complete G.M.P. documents and send to the documentation review clerk.
- Accurately complete equipment log books, both stationary and electronic.
- Using the BPCS ERP system, reconcile components used for the packaging operation.
- Ensure that accurate data is entered into Shop Floor Data collection system.
- Perform housekeeping tasks such as washing floors and walls required in the SOP’s.
- Conduct tasks as directed on the Packaging Work Order (PWO).
- Performing in-process checks.
- Retrieve samples as per PWO. For example, Routine, Stability and Validation.
- Participate in Line Clearance process.
- Training team members on how to operate the equipment and operate safely in the workplace environment
- Monitor the quality of product and keep track of excessive scrap.
- Complete BPCS transactions in a timely manner.
- Accurately complete PWOs and reconcile components in a timely manner.
- Minimize downtime and maximize up-time by comparing standard line efficiencies to current real time productivity. For example, Check Weigh Display Data and Shop Floor Data Control.
- Communicate safety, quality and productivity issues to the line mechanics.
- Delegate on line tasks and supervise off line packaging activities.
- Assist with training of new hires
- Performing documentation review and ensuring accuracy
- Complete all training assignments and maintain personal training records.
- Participate in and/or lead Non-Conformance Investigations
- Complete Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA’s).
- Initiate, and complete actions required to close Change Controls.
- Participate in Internal, Customer and Regulatory Audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in a similar capacity within a pharmaceutical packaging environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience within a current GMP manufacturing environment is required.
- Excellent math skills and proficiency with applicable computer applications.
- Previous team lead experience is a strong asset.
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections**