Panel Beater (Eastern Brisbane, QLD)
|Eagle Farm, Queensland - Australia
$70,000.00 - $90,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Great and safe working environment,
- Opportunity for career growth
- Competetive remuneration package that commensurate work experience
The Company is based in Eagle Farm Brisbane with over 40 years’ experience in the smash repair industry, providing high quality workmanship and specialising in air brushing, resprays, detailing and many other services.
- Restores structural dimensions and integrity to collision damaged vehicles
- To remove and refit motor vehicle components, such as: body panels, interior trims, seats and carpets, electrical components, mechanical items, and others as required, as per the job sheet nominated by the Office Estimator.
- Restores damaged vehicles to their original structural integrity, function, and appearance.
- Pre inspection and DTC scanning
- Disassembly of vehicle parts as per Job Sheet
- Match parts for suitability
- Label and store parts
- Work with Estimator on supplement parts / damages
- Repair vehicles in accordance with procedures supplied
- Reassemble vehicles and quality control
- Post Inspection & DTC scanning
- Clean work bays and shop maintenance
- Follow all Work Health & Safety rules
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below.
- Proven experience in a similar role. Must have at least 3 years relevant working experience in a sinilar industry (Smash reapair)
- Multi-tasker with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Possesses attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team environment