This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Pellet Mill Assistant Manager (HS-6566)|
|Job Location:||Grand Forks, North Dakota - United States|
|Salary:||$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Full Benefits Package|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Pellet Mill Assistant Manager (JL-6566)
Location: North Central, North Dakota
Salary Range: $55,000.00 - 65,000.00
Benefits: Full Benefits
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Pellet Mill Assistant Manager for an Established AgBusiness client in North Dakota. Primary role is to oversee day-to-day operations of facility and manage control of the process control documents and processes of the plant. Ideal candidate will have recent work experience in the Animal Feed manufacturing industry to include milling / pelleting, and have at least 3 years of facility management experience with at least 10 employees. Additionally, experience with quality control, compliance, safety, hiring, firing, training, budgeting and monitoring monthly and yearly department spends are necessary to be successful in this role.
**Employer looking to Hire Immediately!
- Ag-Related Degree preferred
- 3+ years of Plant Management experience
- 2-3 years Feed milling / pelleting experience
- Knowledge of Animal Proteins for Formulations a plus
- Grain processing/manufacturing experience beneficial
- Process management experience or oversight including supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft applications such as Excel
- Ability to work long hours and weekends
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years