This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Performance Test Engineer|
|Job Location:||Berlin, Connecticut - United States|
|Salary:||$70.00 - $70.00 - US Dollars - Hourly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our client is seeking a Performance Test Engineer for a contract engagement that ends in Sept 2019.
Location is Berlin CT but Westwood MA candidates will also be considered. Travel is not reimbursed for this role.
Develops and executes a comprehensive Performance Test strategy for a variety of complex and distributed products. Works closely with Development, Systems Programming and Business Analysts to understand and define the Quality Requirements and Benchmarks, and leads and contributes to the QA efforts throughout the SDLC. They generally hold a Bachelors Degree in computer science or other related field and commonly have 8+ years experience.
• Hands-on expert on Performance testing using Microfocus Performance Center
• Performance Engineering and Performance Testing Tasks for engaged projects - including strategy, estimation, planning, execution oversight, metrics reporting and risk management.
• Work with Project team to develop performance test scenarios and scripts
• Help execute the test in adherence to Performance Center leading practices
• Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes
• Generate test summary reports for management review
• Should be able to build the performance benchmarking of Web, IVR and Mobile applications.
• Should have Good Experience in Performance Monitoring of WEB (On-Prem and Could/Azure) Mobile Based Applications and IVR.
• Should have good performance engineering skills and deep understanding of the technologies.Net, SQL Server, RESR API.
• Demonstrated expertise with XML, USL and related tools and technologies.
• Evaluate system performance establishing baselines and identifying relative change on a build / release basis.
• Experience working with and within Agile development teams
• Expertise in managing Performance Testing in Continuous Testing model (CI/CD)
• Manage Performance testing environments, Perform performance deployment inspections, design inspections, code inspections, Monitory system performance.
• Ability to understand the Performance bottlenecks at different levels of Application and help the engineering teams.
• Compare system performance with varying levels of physical resources (RAM, CPU cores, Disk caches, Network).
• Execute performance optimization experiments and recommend short and long-term plans.
• Bottom-line responsibility for providing thought leadership and expertise concerning Non-Functional Testing.
Required experience and skills:
Must be a GC holder or US Citizen.
Must be able to accept W2 employment
8 years or more of relevant work experience
Have proven performance testing experience in a CI/CD environment/model
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree