Personal Trust Officer
|Abilene, Texas - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a very stable and profitable institution, seeks to hire a Personal Trust Officer. This is a great company with a great reputation. They are a customer focused bank with low employee turnover. The position is open due to a promotion.
- Stability; bank has been around a long time and plans on being around for a long time.
- In addition to base salary, trust officer is eligible for profit-sharing, 401(k), and in the future stock options
- Large enough to offer a variety of products; offer big-bank services without sacrificing the personal relationships. Thier small town focus sets them apart.
- Team culture, collaborative - helping each other with clients and on new business.
- Abilene – low cost of living; six institutions of higher learning; no state income tax; lots of outdoor activities; warm climate; city population @ 115,000; MSA population @ 170,000.
As Personal Trust Officer, your duties will include:
- Act as a trusted advisor with clients regarding their financial and retirement planning
- Administer a variety of trust and investment management accounts.
- Work with clients to recommend the appropriate asset allocation and communicate investment philosophy to clients.
- Grow current book through expanding existing relationships and networking in the community and with Centers of Influence. No cold calling.
As Personal Trust Officer, you will have the following:
- Experience interpreting and administering trust accounts including special needs trust, estates, revocable/irrevocable trusts, and IRA’s.
- Some experience assisting clients with their financial planning as a trust advisor
- Experience working with clients to determine investment objectives and determining the correct model portfolio.
- The ability to understand and communicate investments to clients.
- Must be able to build rapport with clients
- Must be detail oriented
- Must display critical thinking in problem solving
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree