Pharmaceutical Production Technician
|Richmond Hill, Ontario - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client located in Richmond Hill, ON is actively looking for 8 qualified individuals to fill their open 1 year contract positions. The shifts are 12 hour rotating day/ night shifts from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Perform all duties according to the SOP’s, GMP’s and all other established safety standards and company policies
- Correctly complete all documentation as per SOP’s, GDP and GMP requirements, i.e., observations, test results, batch record information, etc.
- Access company intranet for the purpose of locating and utilizing relevant SOP’s, MSDS’s, company policies and procedures
- Notify Coordinator in the event of a departure from procedure, product defect, safety incident or other serious problem
- Assists with dismantling, cleaning, sanitizing and assembling processing equipment according to established SOP’s to ensure GMP compliance and meet department changeover targets in support of reliability and productivity goals
- Effectively assists with processing batches within specifications to meet department batch execution targets by ensuring optimal run rates in support of schedule adherence
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure the proper selection, care and use of tools, parts and equipment while performing all job related duties
- Works effectively with team members in support of team and department goals
- Perform any related duties as assigned
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 20 kgs. on a regular basis
- Previous manufacturing experience within Food/Pharmaceutical Industry is an asset
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong time management
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections
High School/Secondary School