|Title:||Pharmacy Operations Manager|
|Job Location:||Las Vegas, Nevada - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Top Client in Las Vegas looking for a Pharmacy Operations Manager in a Hospital.
Retail experience not accepted.
The Pharmacy Operations Manager provides managerial support to the Director of Pharmacy and other Pharmacy Department Leadership through day to day departmental leadership and coordination of pharmacy workflow. The Operations Manager will coordinate and supervise the daily activities of Pharmacy staff delegating assignments as necessary in accordance with established policies and procedures and to maintain department productivity. This position is responsible for helping to create a patient and customer focused department in support of the delivery of exceptional patient care. The Operations Manager will also be responsible for attracting and developing a team of highly capable, committed supervisors and staff through recruiting and interviewing candidates that have a passion for patient and customer centered care.
Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Recipient.
• B.S. or PharmD. Degree from an accredited college of Pharmacy REQUIRED
• ASHP accredited residency or advanced degree (MBA, MHA, MS) PREFERRED
• 4 years’ experience as a hospital pharmacist REQUIRED
• MUST have Leadership or Supervisory Experience
RETAIL EXPERIENCE DOES NOT COUNT
• Applicable State Pharmacy License Required
• Consultant License (if applicable per state) Required
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree