This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
Physical Therapy Assistant
|Torrington, Wyoming - United States
$20,000.00 - $30,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Physical Therapy Assistant - Goshen Healthcare Community
To assist in the treatment of patients as directed by the Physical Therapist and participate as an active member of treatment location’s rehabilitation team
- Provides treatment to patients as directed by the Physical Therapist
- Instructs families and caregiver in maintenance programs as directed by the Physical Therapist
- Communicates with supervisor and other interdisciplinary team members regarding patient progress, problems, and plans
- Participates in patient-care conferences and weekly rehabilitation meetings
- Participates in treatment location in-service training programs
- Remains knowledgeable of state practice acts and ensures the level of supervision they receive meets standards. Does not provide treatment outside of practice act limits
- Assists with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area and department
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records according to accepted regulatory, corporate and professional guidelines. Records daily treatment charges per corporate procedures. Documentation will be completed using a company furnished hand held electronic device (i.e. Ipad).
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to treatment location infection control policies and protocols and keeping information confidential per company and federal requirements. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with treatment location and department procedures, rules and regulations.
- Ensures proper operation of equipment by complying with company procedures and following manufacturer’s instructions;
- Provides services in multiple settings (including skilled nursing, assisted living, patient homes, and outpatient) as determined by supervisor and patient/resident need including community based services such as home health and wellness activities as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current licensure as Physical Therapy Assistant in state of practice and/or nationally certified
- Current CPR certification, preferred
- Ability to travel within 50 minutes of your assigned primary building(s) as needed
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance