Planning & Reporting Finance Lead
|Schaumburg, Illinois - United States
$100,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|8% Cash Profit Sharing
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is one of the best known, well respected top global f500 pharmas.
Their mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow.
They strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology.
The Finance Lead, Cost Planning & Reporting will
- Perform and lead Costing Analysis work for the Margin Accounting Team.
- High visibility to cross functional teams including Operations, Corporate Tax, Global Commercial Finance and Corporate FP&A
- Energetic and motivated individual willing to gain broad exposure.
- The Finance Lead completes Cost Analysis for Planning and Reporting on the Intercompany Margin ‘Delta Profit’ and completes reviews and analysis of this $10 Billion Deferred Margin balance.
- Completes Group Costing in S4 HANA for new or changes to Legal Cost or Supply Chains.
- Completes the costing components of the LBE and Plan schedules.
- Develops Inventory Analysis reports and analyzes variances. Works closely in conjunction with Operations to identify and resolve inventory variances in a timely manner.
- Analyzes the Group Costing by Product in S4 HANA to ensure product flow is accurate. Assists cross functional colleagues including Commercial Affiliate and Manufacturing Plants with Costing questions.
- Supports the clients migration of Margin into S4 HANA over the integration timeline.
- Supports audit requests and ad-hoc internal projects.
- 5+ years of financial experience
- independent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail,
- independent and pro-active thought, and decision-making skills are necessary.
- SAP experience preferred.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree