This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Peachtree Cty, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Great opportunity for a Degreed Plant Engineer to perform capital projects and maintenance
• Develop and implement plant engineering preventive maintenance program.
• Assist in establishing guidelines related to plant systems to ensure proper maintenance and safety standards are met.
• Manage plant maintenance department.
• Develop metrics and reporting related to preventive maintenance (ie. MEFF).
• Develop metrics and reporting related to utility usage.
• Work with key vendors to develop programs to both improve operations and reduce equipment/service costs.
• Evaluate and identify projects related to energy efficiency and other cost reduction opportunities.
• Support plant personnel, contractors and engineering in managing capital projects.
• Implement capital plan and project justifications, entry and tracking. Enter and manage capital projects or support plant personnel as needed.
• Drive cost reductions specific to site operations as identified by engineering and plant leadership team.
• Evaluate plant to ensure safe and efficient operations. • Identify and troubleshoot infrastructure system issues/inefficiencies and provide problem/improvement resolution.
• Evaluate plant capacity including electrical, water, and compressed air.
• Create layout options and make recommendations for equipment moves and new equipment installations to accommodate improved process flows.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager, Engineering Director and Other Managers.
• Serve as the technical leader in the plant related to plant engineering, infrastructure, and operational excellence.
• Cast vision to implement corporate best practices in plant.
• Support equipment moves, plant consolidations, and expansion projects to ensure facility and infrastructure is in place to support operations
• Identify and drive cost reductions related to utilities and efficiency improvements
• Establish guidelines related to plant systems to ensure proper maintenance and safety standards are met.
• Ensures Food Safety Good Manufacturing Practices and ISO Quality System processes are maintained.
• This Job Description is a summary of the job duties and responsibilities that represent the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be complete in detail. Individuals classified in this job are expected to perform all the essential duties and responsibilities identified herein, and occasionally may be required or assigned to perform duties and responsibilities that are not included within this Job Description.
Bachelor's degree in engineering, BSME, BSCE, BSEE, BSIE
5-7 years of experience preferred
Experience with Autocad preferred or ability to learn
Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Ability to manage multiple projects and meet timelines.
Leadership qualities to facilitate teamwork and drive results with all levels of the organization. • Strong leadership, communication, and motivational skills.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree