This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Plant Manager Trainee (HS-7731)|
|Job Location:||Jerome, Idaho - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||401K + Dental + Disability Insurance + Flex Spending + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Vision|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Plant Manager Trainee - Idaho
Competative Wage and Benefits
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer in their search for a Plant Manager Trainee. This employee will be expected to learn and carry out the necessary operational and supervisor skills to effectively manage an operating feed manufacturing facility. These duties include:
- Work in all assigned areas to learn all hourly job skills.
- Learn the processes and expectations as written in the Operating Plan and Company policies.
- Work with assigned mentor to plan and coordinate plant and capital requirements to ensure the facility is prepared to meet operating objectives.
- Work with assigned mentor to learn how to ensure operations are coordinated effectively
- Carry out the assigned production to ensure the facility has an effective safety culture, is efficient and highly focused on product quality.
- Gain experience that will one day enable you to supervise day-to-day operations of the plant and assigned administrative staff.
- Bachelors Degree in Ag Business or related field preferred; this employer will consider a combination of education and experience to meet this requirement.
- 1-3 years Feed mill operations experience or training
- Strong ability to communicate written and spoken instructions and correspondence. The ability to present information in small-group and customer service settings
- Basic math skills competency including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, compute rates, ratios and percentages as well as interpretation of bar graphs.
- The ability to carry out instructions and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills required include the use of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, climb ladders, and operate plant equipment
- Must be able to work outdoors and in moderately noisy conditions; PPE provided where appropriate.