|Title:||Plant Manager - Brantford|
|Job Location:||Brantford Central, Ontario - Canada|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||15% bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Effectively organize and manage a production group to ensure the employees are safe
while quality products are manufactured in an efficient way using the tools and
1. Ensure production deadlines are met and fulfilled as required.
2. Schedule customer demands and requirements on all equipment in accordance
with customer orders
3. Co-ordinate with all manufacturing departments as necessary to meet customer
4. Anticipate and react to potential production interruptions and aid in recovery to
minimize production loss
5. Work on continuous improvement initiatives in respective department utilizing the
PDCA process for problem solving.
6. Develop and maintain employee relations on a professional respectable level, to
include weekly work team meeting facilitation for 01 and problem solving
7. Facilitate and document all training as required
8. Coach / provide feedback as necessary to improve the production and quality
levels of all supervisors; discipline as required ensure annual evaluations are
completed for all production management team members.
9. Utilize data to make improvements to the departmental processes.
10. Manage the maintenance department ensure completion of all maintenance
requests on machines.
11. Support and participate in the development and testing of new products with
production engineering department as necessary
Skills, Experience and Education
1. Minimum grade 12 education, post secondary education
2. Minimum 5 years experience in as a production supervisor in a manufacturing
3. Experience in continuous improvement, lean manufacturing with proven results.
4. Fully experienced in all versions of Windows, timekeeping and manufacturing systems