|Job Location:||Cincinnati, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||$130,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Do you have experience in a World Class Manufacturing environment? Interested in the challenge of driving an operational and culture change? Excellent opportunity with someone ready for a new challenge. The Plant Manager will oversee daily plant operations and be responsible for supervision of professional staff, project management, implementation of plant goals and objectives, ensure PSM compliance, maintenance programs and change management. Very competitive salary and benefits including annual bonus. Relocation assistance available.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering preferred – Master’s degree a plus. May consider a Chemistry or Mechanical Engineering Degree if Chemical industry experience.
• Ideally 10+ years of supervisory experience (including recent experience in a Sr Operations manager role) in a chemical or related PSM manufacturing environment.
• Experience in a world class type manufacturing environment utilizing Continuous Improvement methodology (Lean Six Sigma, 5S, OEE)
• Previous supervisory experience in a Union shop desired.
• Proven ability with MOC and a driving a culture change as well.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree