This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Shreveport, Louisiana - United States|
|Salary:||$110,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
This is a great opportunity for a prooven Plant Manager whom has worked in the textiles industry.
• Provide leadership and strategy to ensure the success of the facility.
• Develop and ensure execution of site budgets.
• Conduct performance appraisals and provide coaching and development to all members of the management team.
• Meeting safety, quality, and service goals for the Plant.
• Implementing capital projects and training programs to attain volume and productivity goals.
• Balancing production objectives with finished goods inventory objectives.
• Maintaining compliance with all regulatory requirements.
• Promoting employee involvement/engagement.
• Guide teams in effectively utilizing the tools of Six Sigma and Lean Maufacturing to complete continuous improvement projects.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a four year Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or eight years of work experience
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in a leadership role at a manufacturing or distribution facility, or in an operations environment.
• Must have formal training and/or experience with continuous improvement tools such as Six Sigma, 5-S, Lean Manufacturing, Transactional Lean, etc.
• Must have had previous P&L responsibilities
• Degrees in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, or other related field preferred
• Demonstrated leadership, team building, employee development, and employee relations skills.
• Proven track record of results in a manufacturing, distribution or operations environment
• Experience managing in a 24/7 manufacturing or distribution environment preferred
• Solid analytical and decision making skills
• Demonstrated understanding of supply chain systems, safety systems and programs
• Six Sigma Certification (Green Belt, Black Belt, Etc.) is preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree