This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania - United States|
|Salary:||$140,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Great opportunity for a proven leader in flexible packaging - Plant Manager - Wilkes-Barre PA
Great area, Small-industrial-city complex - Northeastern Pennsylvania, 40 miles from New York–New Jersey border. Low cost of living and only 90 miniutes from Philly.
To foster an environment of learning and application.
Our commitment is to provide you with a real-life, meaningful experience where you will manage projects from start to finish.
• Responsible for directing, maintaining and controlling all operational aspects for the site.
• Monitors departmental policies and procedures and recommends improvements, consults with senior management team, participates in establishing and implementing major goals and objectives and serves as a resource in all aspects of operations.
• Management manufacturing and distribution operations to budgeted cost, service levels, inventories, safety goals and quality levels.
• Implement and manage programs to develop the skills, performance and advancement of all employees.
• Cultivate a safe, ethical work environment for all employees through strict adherence to all corporate policies, state and federal laws and all applicable governmental agencies
• Define long-term direction and strategies for the facility. Initiate and implement programs in support of.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in manufacturing operations.
• Thorough knowledge of best in class manufacturing principles, Six Sigma/Lean concepts.
• Broad-based knowledge of business environment. 10+ years of high level experience in operations management with increasing responsibilities for multi-faced direction and planning.
• 7+ years of previous supervisory experience, preferably in a global setting.
• Ability to apply logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
• Ability to deal with very difficult concepts and complex variables.
• Ability to use advanced mathematical skills and perform calculations.
• Ability to read technical journals, abstracts, financial reports and legal documents
• Ability to prepare and make comprehensive presentations, participate in formal debate, and professional communication before an audience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree