This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Plant Supervisor (HS-8127)|
|Job Location:||Greeley, Colorado - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||***Competitive Wage and Benefits***|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Plant Supervisor - Colorado
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer in their search for a Plant Supervisor for their Feed Mill operation located in Colorado. The person in this position is responsible for all aspects of production, delivery, receiving, maintenance, safety
compliance and documentation, and customer service for the location, as directed by Plant Management.
- Lead employees in safe work practices and monthly safety training
- Conduct new employee safety training
- Efficiently coordinate and schedule production
- Support Housekeeping Program
- Manage production personnel overtime to levels established by Plant Management
- Engage employees and monitor participation in Food Safety Programs
- Support Growth and Development of entire production team
- Manage safety compliance and EHS documentation, as directed by Plant Management
- Comply with company, federal, state, and local regulations and policies
- Support established Preventive Maintenance Program
- Perform tasks as assigned by plant management
- Support shift and production goals
- Ensure warehouse inventory quality, and ensure accurate monthly counts
- Ensure Quality Control and timeliness of shipments
- Work independently in all production areas, if required
- College degree in Agriculture, Feed Milling Science, or Engineering is a plus.
- 1+ year feed mill experience preferred.
- High level of detail, multi-tasking, analytical, and problem solving skills with intuition to create solution.
- Positive, self-motivated individual with organization, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Communication skills – listen, provide feedback both verbally and in writing.
- Teamwork skills – build a positive work environment.
- Leadership skills – demonstrate passion for the job, and hold employees accountable.
- Strong customer service commitment.