Portfolio Manager/ Associate Relationship Manager (Commercial Banking)
|Houston, Texas - United States
$50,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
With much mentorship and supervision from the Regional Commercial Banking Executive, this position assists the Commercial Credit and Commercial Lending line of business with the evaluation of financial and other risks associated with business clients to enable a credit decision to be made.
Extensive client, prospect and COI interaction may be possible for highly qualified candidates.
Responsibilities of the Portfolio Manager/ Associate Relationship Manager (Commercial Banking):
- Analyzes financial statements, evaluates historical operating performance and financial condition and calculates operational and credit risks of client or potential borrower
- Spreads financial statements, business tax returns and personal tax returns using financial analysis software
- Represent the bank in the community by energetically participating in community affairs and local and professional organizations to find and develop new clients and enhance the Bank’s image
- Finishes covenant compliance and tracking through calculations and documentation as required
- Concludes loan and account summary and financial updates to asset quality reports
- Completes collateral valuations and validates Borrowing Bases or Advances with restrictions
- Provides best in class client and banker support including attending joint calls, meetings, and COI calls
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Deep knowledge of commercial banking operations
- Demonstrated verbal, written communication and client servicing skills which meets the client bank's established standards
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Established personal computer skills; working Acquaintance of MS Office and other spreadsheet and database programs is required
- Four (4) year college degree preferably in business or related area, or equivalent business and/or business credit work experience
- Master’s degree preferred but not mandatory
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree