Poultry Technical Sales Consultant
|, Arkansas - United States
$100,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Poultry Sales Representative
Location: US (Southern)
Direct Hire Opportunity
Sedona AG Services is partnering with a global company seeking a Poultry Sales Representative in the broiler poultry market. This role will involve working with Poultry Nutritionists, Feed Companies and Poultry producers to help improve the health and productivity of broiler poultry through the promotion and implementation of company products and services. We’re not looking for your run-of-the-mill Sales Representative. We ARE looking for someone who is driven to their core, is excited about implementing proven science technology on farm and generally wants in on a really great small team that has significant growth potential.
What you get to do (in a snap shot):
- Identify prospects for company, including but not limited to feed companies, premix companies, distribution or other channel partners, independent nutritionists and/or veterinarians and livestock producers.
- Ability to provide, explain and lead customers and prospects to an understanding of the product value proposition. This includes developing and participating in strategic and tactical business growth discussions with customers.
- Develop, execute and frequently review annual sales strategy/plans for assigned accounts/geography based on strategic importance, understanding of market, firsthand customer information, and alignment with regional and US strategies.
- Identify and build relationships with primary point of contact for assigned customers, meeting with key personnel and/or decision makers to understand customer needs and identify business opportunities.
- Ability to organize and present technical product information to key decision makers.
- Monitor product performance and customer satisfaction and provide feedback to the company as required.
- Outline strategy for relationship building, solutions, and potential offerings for customer resulting in sales opportunities.
- Develop sales forecasts (by account, product, volume, etc.) to support efficient production planning and raw material purchasing.
- Build multi-level and cross functional relationships with strategic new customers.
- Effectively communicate relevant customer, industry, product, and market trends appropriately through the organization.
- Assist in the introduction and representation of products through trade shows, seminars, conferences and other industry opportunities.
What we need from you:
- Degree in agriculture related field
- Minimum 3 years of successful value-added sales experience with a proven record of customer growth and value awareness.
- Ability to close-the-sale. Understanding and experience in the selling cycle is critical.
- The ability to communicate technical information effectively, written and oral, is important.
- Customer first and ‘roll your sleeves up’ mindset and desire to be present on farm and help support farm operations on a routine and daily basis.
- Ownership mentality and results-driven approach
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Significant base wage + aggressive bonus
- Full benefits package
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree