|Mumbai, Maharashtra - India
$1,500,000.00 - $2,000,000.00 - Indian Rupee - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is amongst the leading names in Mobile Forensic domain.
As the global leader in digital intelligence with more than 60,000 licenses deployed in 150 countries, the client provides law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
They are looking to expand their presence in India, and need a PreSales Engineer to cater to some of the regional State Governments better.
The ideal person would be someone with a proven strong technical background to support and drive business partners, customers and sales processes in Digital Intelligence related markets. The position calls for extensive travel; (~50%-60% of the time)
- Be the Company's Services “go-to-person” in India
- Manage and develop close working technical relationships with customers.
- Support customers, sales directors and sales processes.
- Manage technical pilots, trials and proof of concept engagements.
- Provide Professional Advice re Enterprise Solutions, Architectures and System Integrations.
- Develop troubleshooting guidance for in-house and customer use.
- Engaging R&D and product management
- Brief and train the local Sales force in the region, work and support the business activity.
- Building and maintaining strong and close relations with customers/business partners
- Proposing and demonstrating Cellebrite’s products, driving and increasing Sales in the region
- 3 to 5 years of previous experience in sales engineering, Engineering Support or Technical Support
- Previous work experience in the Security Market/Law Enforcement Agencies/Defense is an advantage
- Provide technical consultation and pre-sales capabilities to end-users
- Gather customer feedback and correspond requirements with Headquarters product team
- Complement with sales team to provide technical insights, best practices and solutioning but fully capable to work independently
- Strong Technical understanding that will enable installing, configuring and launching Company's products in the field
- Proven ability to train customers, in their relevant environment, on the Products and Services offered
- Ability to manage, multi-task and prioritize various competing agendas.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience writing technical responses for major bids, proposals and tenders – highly desirable. (tender document savvy, experience with Visio etc.)
- Previous Military, Intelligence and or Policing background - highly desirable
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree