Precision Agronomist / Integrated Solutions Consultant
|Kindersley, Saskatchewan - Canada
$75,000.00 - $80,000.00 - Canadian Dollars - Yearly
Western Canada preferrably
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client seeks an Integrated Solutions Consultant/Precision Agronomist to join their organization in Kindersley, SK. In this role, you will support internal departments by providing area producers with solution-based consulting services, expertise, and training – optimizing their systems to use the precision technology and applications available.
- Coordinates the execution of the dealership’s precision strategy while assisting producers to develop a professional, strategic approach to running their operations
- Aid and support producers in their decision-making processes related to agronomy and precision ag; presenting new ideas and technology options to support them in managing risk and return – implement the adoption of new technology and product offerings
- Ensures understanding of precision solutions and precision farming products in sales, service, parts, and all other departments; supporting and expanding the precision strategy in your territory.
- Serves as the internal and external technical specialist for all precision farming products; develops and delivers employee and customer training for integrated solutions and advanced precision farming products
- Maintains field trial plots and organizes producer field days
- May also support the dealership efforts with third-party providers (Certified Crop Advisor, Ag Service Provider, etc.) and related businesses
- Willing to be on-call/available during peak seasons to ensure producers are productive; exceptional customer service mentality
To be considered for this full-time role, you offer:
- Strong knowledge, familiarity and specific experience working with today's agricultural equipment
- 1-3 years’ experience in precision agronomy role
- Proficient knowledge of electrical and wireless communication systems ideal
- Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) (minimum) or P.Ag designation
- General knowledge of a sales process - dealership sales, service, training, or other related work experience preferred
- Ability to operate with a solutions approach and identify existing/emerging customer needs
- Solid organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills with ability to speak to groups or one-on-one
- Ability to work flexible hours, varying shifts, weekends, and holidays (if necessary)
- Intermediate level of knowledge related to MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to travel in Canada and the USA unhindered
- Class 5 Drivers License
Want more information? Apply today!
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree