This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Principal Network Engineer|
|Job Location:||Idaho Falls, Idaho - United States|
|Salary:||$115,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our client is one of the largest, global manufacturing and distribution organizations in the West and we are searching for a talented Principal Network Engineer. This is a newly added position with an aim to keep pace with rapid growth. With an overall mission of wellness and research into sustainable products, you will be a part of a mindful community, working to bring the enterprise to the cutting edge of technology. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology landscape through collaboration with other engineers, product owners, architects, managers and the executive team. Our ideal candidate will be a technical leader, focused on the full infrastructure global ecosystem.
*Confused about our requirements? Don't be. We are well aware that talent comes in all sorts of different configurations. If you're wondering whether or not you're qualified, contact us directly so we can discuss the relationship between work purpose and prior experience.
In addition to a solid track record of advanced level Network Engineering, the right candidate will have several, but may not have all, of the following skills experience and attributes:
- Excellent technical problem solving and analytic skills
- Track record of consistently good technical recommendations
- Highly innovative and regularly contributing above and beyond assigned tasks
- Experienced mentor actively seeking accountability
- Expertise in the utilization of current technologies
- Expert at researching and applying new technologies
- Consistently successful in all aspects of systems administration and has been essential in delivering quality systems
- Ability to teach technical concepts and principles to staff
- Recognized expert in application domain knowledge
- Naturally incorporates architecture-level direction into design decisions
- Advanced knowledge of industry practices and standards (eg. ITIL, ISO, MOF)
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Ability to work and communicate on an interdisciplinary team and interact with team and users around the world
- 6+ years of professional experience with BS in Information Technology or related field
- Expert knowledge of Network Principles
- Expert knowledge of Computer Hardware
- Expert knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory
- Ability to create and follow SOPS
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
Targeting 5-10 years of network engineering experience wiht some flexibility.
This role will be located in Idaho Falls, Idaho and a robust relocation package is available. Compensation rivals larger cities in the Western States and cost of living is extremely affordable!
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Idaho Falls is a haven for outdoor recreation enthusiasts. We have low costs of living, border the greater Yellowstone ecosystem, and are surrounded on all sides by majestic mountain ranges, rivers, reservoirs, endless trails, renowned ski slopes and natural hot springs. Don't take our word for it; find out what Businessweek and National Geographic Magazine say about Idaho Falls, Idaho:
- Best Places to Raise Your Kids http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/11/1117_best_places_to_raise_kids/13.htm
- Top 100 Best Adventure Townshttp://adventure.nationalgeographic.com/weekend-getaways/idaho/idaho-falls-travel
- Idaho Falls: #1 on the June 2013 Kiplinger rating for Lowest Cost of Living Areas in the US:http://www.kiplinger.com/slideshow/real-estate/T006-S001-10-cheapest-u-s-cities-to-live-in/index.html
Blackmere Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled/Protected Statuses)
High School/Secondary School