|Title:||Principal Solutions Architect|
|Job Location:||Sandy, Utah - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Pioneer in the FinTech space. Bank has grown from $40B in assets to $116B in assets in 3 years during COVID.
Huge opportunity for upward mobility.
Our business is undergoing transformation and shift towards using public cloud and we need experienced architects to help us in moving the monolithic systems to modern cloud-based solutions.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for researching and recommending specific systems, applications, data, or process designs for large or complex cloud infrastructure solutions.
In instances where the solution does not exist, you will be relied upon to invent a unique solution. They design, develop, and analyze overall architecture to determine that hardware, software and data architecture solutions meet performance, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
Be a key contributor on architectural governance, decisions related to projects, and participate as part of a cross functional architecture decision group both collaboratively within Intel and as an externally regarded leader in the space.
About the role:
· Design and development of cloud services consumed across device form factors from IoT to mobile to PCs and web.
· Research, design and development of next generation Applications supporting users across security, privacy, identity, transactions and data.
· Responsible for driving the complete solution end-to-end, including on public cloud PaaS / Serverless technologies, using required SQL/NoSQL data stores with deep understanding of the technologies, the data model and the access patterns.
· Research and identify the right tools and technology stack based on scalability, latency and performance needs.
· Assess technical feasibility by building rapid PoCs (Proff of Concept), find technological solutions for gaps, and create strategic IP as necessary.
· Work closely with User Experience designers and product owners to translate specs into consumer facing functionality
· Collaborate with globally distributed engineering teams, product managers, designers, user researchers, business unit managers, marketing executives, and customers.
· Be well versed in taking teams from legacy to modern architecture in production
· Ability to learn & master new business domain to drive the right design
· Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and achieve results amidst constraints.
· Bachelors Degree
· At least 8 years of software development, solutions architect, or architect experience
· At least 8 years of experience designing, developing, and architecting enterprise systems
· At least 7 years of experience in application architecture, design patterns, and cloud patterns
· Masters Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
· 10+ years of experience with architectural patterns, building APIs, microservices, event streams, and high throughput systems
· 10+ years building cloud native architectures, architecting enterprise applications on public cloud platforms and cloud ecosystems including AWS, GCP or Azure
· 10+ years architecting highly scalable and reliable back-end systems in production
* 2+ years experience leveraging DevOps and building CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, Artifactory, Chef, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation templates, GitHub, and Sonar
AWS, Architecture, Rest Service, Containerization (kubernetes) OpenShift, EKS/Fargate
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree