|Title:||Principal Structural Engineer|
|Job Location:||Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC), Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia|
|Salary:||$230,000.00 - $310,000.00 - Malaysian Ringgit - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
The Client: An American Multinational Construction and Engineering company
Placement: The person will be placed in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. If you have decided to apply and in your CV, it is assumed that you are aware of this information.
• Responsible for handling the Renewable Energy Projects (focusing on offshore wind power)
coordination and analysis activities.
• Responsible for handling and managing the project within agreed budget and schedule.
• Responsible for guiding and helping the team in performing design and analysis activities.
• Responsible of managing the project and schedule within agreed budget and schedule.
• Perform conceptual, FEED, Studies, and detailed analyses and design as per design basic, project
specifications, designs codes and standards.
• Apply in-depth skills and broad knowledge of the business to address complex problems and
• Prepare clear and accurate detailed design calculations and analyses including design reports and
• Manage own time to meet objectives, and (as Lead Engineer) forecast and plan resource
• Be fully familiar with the project scope of work, specifications, schedule and all inter-discipline
requirements; including identifying concerns as early as practicable and taking appropriate initiatives
to address the issues. Interpret contractual requirements as they relate to engineering execution.
• Identify changes to scope and promptly raise change notifications, including providing any necessary
supporting documentation and estimates. Provide similar support for Variation Orders.
• Interface with all discipline to develop clash free designs.
• Interface with other departments to obtain input for Discipline designs and drawings.
• Review of scope work, raise technical clarification, provide man-hours.
• Bachelor Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering (Master Degree is preferred), and should have an
overall experience of 15 – 20 years’ experience in Structural Engineering of Renewable Energy
• Experience as Lead Structural Engineer for offshore projects
• Well verse in offshore wind energy (wind farms construction)
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree