|Title:||Process Engineer - construction|
|Job Location:||Hagerstown, Maryland - United States|
|Salary:||$85,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
An exciting opportunity exists in the Hagerstown, MD, area for an accomplished degreed chemical engineer with five years of manufacturing plant experience to provide engineering design and project management from initial planning stages to completion. Typical projects, many of which are brand new, would include infrastructure upgrades and improvements to production systems. US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Our client is a global company with four mfg facilities in the US. This plant employes 50 people and is growing.
· Assess requirements for improvements to processes, and identify improvement opportunities and cost savings.
· Select, manage, and work with sub-contractors.
· Make observations and take measurements.
· Simplify, optimize, and innovate processes.
· Manage all phases of projects.
Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering.
5 yrs of experience leading process projects in a manufacturing environment.
Experience in methodologies, such as 5S, Six Sigma, or other efficiency tools.
PMP is a plus.
A can-do, will-do attitude.
High level of initiative.
Salary: To $90K.
Relocation is available.
Must be able to travel.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree