This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Hagerstown, Maryland - United States|
|Salary:||$85,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
An exciting opportunity exists in the Hagerstown, MD, area for an accomplished degreed chemical engineer with five years of manufacturing plant experience to provide engineering design and project management from initial planning stages to completion. Typical projects, many of which are brand new, would include infrastructure upgrades and improvements to production systems. US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
· Assess requirements for improvements to processes, and identify improvement opportunities and cost savings.
· Select, manage, and work with sub-contractors.
· Make observations and take measurements.
· Simplify, optimize, and innovate processes.
· Manage all phases of projects.
Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering.
5 yrs of experience leading process projects in a manufacturing environment.
Experience in methodologies, such as 5S, Six Sigma, or other efficiency tools.
PMP is a plus.
A can-do, will-do attitude.
High level of initiative.
Salary: To $90K.
Relocation is available.
Must be able to travel.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree