This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Process Improvement Engineer|
|Job Location:||Kansas City, Missouri - United States|
|Salary:||$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Immediate need for a Process Improvement Engineer for a Plastics Manufacturer
URPOSE: To provide planning and technical support for projects.
· Lead a team of two members to improve output on production lines.
· Implement process improvements, SOP’s, and PM’s to maximize production.
· Lead Efforts to implement gram weight reductions and material substitutions.
· Monitor the daily EFF and MEFF of the lines in a cell.
· Develop jigs, tooling fixtures and equipment to reduce mold change over times.
· Determine the proper PM schedules for the specific lines based on the product mix.
· Determine possible machine upgrades to further improve production.· Work with product development on any new projects targeted towards your specific lines.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
· Experience in plastics processing in thermoforming
· Must be self-motivated with excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
· Proven troubleshooting abilities.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree