Processing Lead - Nights
|Brattleboro, Vermont - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Key focus of the role:
- Lead a team of processing employees to ensure productivity, procedures, planning, improvements, quality, and safety
- Planning of work hours for product manufacturing, setting up/adjusting machines (estimating completion of job assignments)
- Recommend improvements to production methods, equipment performance, quality of product
- interim Supervisor responsibilities when out (vacation/PTO/emergency)
- Train and lead employees on standards & processes, instruction and implementation
- Lead Code of Quality
- Ensure Processing Techs/Machines stay productive (changeovers, quality, troubleshooting, downtime, issues, preventative maintenance notified)
Processing Lead – Nights
Competitive Hourly Pay + Shift Differential
Immediate need for a Processing Lead who wants to climb the ranks into Supervisory (company is division of large multi-billion dollar global business, and this is for someone ready to step out of an individual production role into something bigger). This is a high volume, 24/7 facility producing perishable goods. This is an on-the-floor, hands-on position that is going to drive overall production performance.
- High School Degree or GED
- 3+ years’ processing experience working with fluids, foods, chemicals, or similar process (fluid movement, brewing, fermentation, food processing, batch chemical manufacturing, valves/pumps/etc!)
- Must enjoy leading/guiding others, improving production, and coaching others
- Must be able to work in a role that challenges physical demands at times (10#-50# lifting)
- Ability to work in a hands-on, fast-paced manufacturing environment – innate sense of curiosity is a must!
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout the plant and across the organization