|Title:||Processing Plant Assistant Manager (HS-7893)|
|Job Location:||Cedar Falls, Iowa - United States|
|Salary:||$40,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Dental + Disability Insurance + Flex Spending Plan + Health Insurance + Life Insurance + Paid Holidays + Paid Sick Days + Paid Vacation + Vision + Wellness Program|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Processing Plant Assistant Manager - Iowa
$40,000 - $60,000
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag company in their search for a Processing Plant Assistant Manager to be responsible for supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work flow and maintaining proper organized record keeping.
The work environment and physical characteristics are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the responsibilities of this position to include:
• Must be capable of regular and predictable attendance
• Able to work overtime as needed
• Able to work holidays as needed
• Accomplishing targets by communicating job expectations: planning, monitoring and appraising; coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; initiating coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
• Provides management and owners production summaries. By recording production data; answering questions and responding to requests.
• Maintains quality service and product standards by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Work in accordance with all USDA and safety and standard regulations.
EEO- Pre-Employment Drug Test and Post-Offer Physical
• Capable of working in a team environment
• 2 years Supervisory Experience preferred
• Meat processing experience