This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||San Diego, California - United States|
|Salary:||$130,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Advertising Technology (Ad Tech) organizations
We are a global mobile app optimization and marketing company that combines over a decade of experience in the digital advertising industry and sophisticated programmatic technology to drive user acquisition for some of the world’s top mobile app companies. We are also recognized as part of Inc. 5000’s exclusive Hall of Fame list for its five-year consecutive rating as one of the fastest-growing private firms in America. To continue the build-out of our programmatic capability, we are looking for a data engineer to join our team full-time.
We are looking for a Product / Engineering leader to spearhead our platform development of our performance based mobile advertising platform. We are growing quickly and are in need of a highly-driven, hands-on Head of Product that can lead the Engineering / Development team. The ideal candidate will have a deep rooted understanding of the advertising and mobile applications landscape, and knowledge of the Ad Tech industry as you will play an important part in shaping our product strategy.
• Drive product strategy and product roadmap for our marketplace product line
• Identify market opportunities and work w/ the leadership team to define product vision/strategy
• Run customer development efforts and produce product requirements
• Work closely with a cross-functional engineering team to ensure on-time and accurate delivery of product features
• Be an expert w/ respect to the competition and work closely w/ marketing in order to define core positioning and messaging for the product
• Identify key performance metrics and drive improvement efforts
• Support product operations and find opportunities for improving efficiency and yield of our marketplace
• Manage the product lifecycle for a portfolio of products - defining, documenting (PRDs), prioritizing and communicating product and customer requirement working closely with the engineering team to deliver products.
• 5-10 years of Product / Engineering experience
• Advertising Technology (Ad Tech) experience ideal
• Real Time Bidding (RTB) platform experience
• Strong engineering / development skills
• Knowledge of data analytics and optimization products
• Analytical skills, w/ the ability to use tools to create insights for product improvement
• Entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well w/ uncertainty
• Strong, influential cross-functional team leader
• Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree