Product Manager, Point of Sale Financing
|New York City, New York - United States
$160,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is the largest building materials company in North America. Great opportunity to join a stable company.
As a Product Manager, POS Financing, you will define and execute our product strategy for point of sale lending.
- Understanding the market needs, players, trends and opportunities in POS installments, Payments and Retail
- Helping to set the product strategy for POS installments to be delivered to broad spectrum of merchants
- Defining and creating the ideal user experience for Merchants and Consumers
- Defining and prioritizing features and requirements to deliver seamless experiences, both instore and online
- Partnering with technology, other products, cross-functional teams and vendors to deliver a cohesive experience
- Defining the product strategy and positioning by channels and segments
- Working with product marketing, business development/sales to drive product sales
- P&L responsibility for POS lending products
- Minimum 5 years of experience in payments and/or retail credit
- Minimum 6 years of product management experience
- Track record of successfully launching and growing products
- Bachelors degree
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- 2+ years of experience in Point of Sales lending
- Experience developing and building high performing product teams
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree