|, Florida - United States
$75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on new product development and collaborate with every department in the business. Newly created opportunity, so much workload need help with, not replacing anyone.
Seeking an experienced and technical Product Specialist in the Fort Myers, Florida area. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on new product development and collaborate with every department in the business. If you are a self-starter, approachable, positive, work very well with others, do not require hand holding, and have the technical background required for this opportunity…Apply Here to Learn More!
- Support Product Management team with product line revenue and net margins for assigned product categories across all business units and channels.
- Assist in coordination of new product launches by managing scope, time, cost, and quality of projects and contribute to New Product Development to achieve growth targets.
- Assist manager with Product Road-mapping, including product lifecycle of current products, derivatives of existing products and definition of new products to support current and future.
- Aid in defining promotional activities with assistance of the Marketing department
- Support financial forecasting measures to help set product line inventory within guidelines established by the annual plan including emphasis on meeting or exceeding established on-time delivery goals.
- Establish list pricing for all assigned products in all market channels.
- Provide input for competitive analysis of product categories including existing domestic companies and foreign competitors.
- Support cost reduction initiatives including continuous improvements, product redesigns, and alternative sourcing.
- Customer interface via customer visits, field installations, be the voice of the customer.
- Review content of product information on print and digital sales and marketing deliverables.
- Provide accurate product attribute information across all product lines for use in external and internal ERP systems.
- Analyze and provide recommendations for business needs related to inventory, shipping, products (existing and new), cost/pricing, market, competitors, and other areas as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering)
- Five plus years of prior Product Specialist or Application Engineering experience
- Five to Ten years of experience with Product Development/Instrumentation a must
- Proficient in reading engineering drawings is a must.
- Experience with build of materials, sourcing, negotiating, and supporting marketing/sales is highly desirable
- Must be able to work well with others, will interface at all levels within the company from top to bottom.
- Knowledge of Software, IoT, SaaS, or App development preferred
- Ability to travel domestically to trade shows – max 25%
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree