|Title:||Product Strategy Manager / Data Scientist / Credit Analyst|
|Job Location:||Orlando, Florida - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Abliitly to combine Business and IT
Must have Lending experience
Our client in Lakeland has an immediate opening for a unique position, a Product Strategy Manager. The position is a direct hire for one of Florida's fastest-growing companies. What is unique about this position is the melding of IT and business positions into a role that will play a critical role in the success of the client. If you have been a Business Analyst and/or Project Manager and feel that you have the skills to build and lead a better process this is the position for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining, developing,
and leading systems functionality for all internal customers.
Our client is seeking a Product Strategy Manager to join our
growing team. The position is an essential asset to the entire
company through strategic problem-solving and innovative thinking which will
support business growth and enhance client's reputation.
The Product Strategy Manager reports to the
Chief Enterprise Risk Officer. An entrepreneurial product leader
responsible for defining, developing, and leading how we deliver system
functionality to internal customers. Focused on the customer experience with an
ability to understand and translate customer needs into product requirements
and product value messaging. As a team member, work in close partnership with
business stakeholders to ensure solutions delivered by the IT development teams
solve the business needs being requested.
This role is critical in creating visibility
into product status and will serve as the point of contact for our development
and business stakeholders. Adept at communicating our product capabilities to
both internal and external audiences via written and verbal presentations. This
role provides an opportunity to make an immediate impact on both our short-term
deliverables and long-term strategic goals.
The ideal candidate will be able to adapt to new situations,
work with a wide variety of department and people, take on new systems in a
snap, and demonstrate extreme ownership.
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; advanced degree
· A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience is
· Financial Services experience considered a plus.
· Working knowledge of the Lending function required.
· Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
· Experience in SLDC and Agile development process considered a
management experience preferred
· Strong business systems analysis and reporting skills are
· Superior communication and collaborative skills required
account and stakeholder management skills are required
· Ability to work beyond the assignment and provide continuous
innovation to tools and processes.
· Ability to understand, analyze and map business flows from
beginning to end of processes.
to engage and work efficiently with both executive management and front-line
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across
management levels in formal and informal settings.
· Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and
skills that allow for effective communication and seamless collaboration.
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to provide value at
every point in the process.
problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and
to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple efforts simultaneously.
organization skills with ability to prioritize tasks independently.
· Eager to learn new tools, technologies and approaches.
· Demonstrated success in business, functional and people
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree