|Title:||Production Accountant / Commodity Buyer (CS-9283)|
|Job Location:||Sumner, Washington - United States|
|Salary:||$80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||401K w/employer matching + Dental + Medical + Paid Holidays + Paid Vacation + Relocation Assistance|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Production Accountant / Commodity Buyer position - Washington
$80,000 - $100,000
A large poultry production facility located in Washington are searching for a Production Accountant / Commodity Buyer. This position is responsible for the reporting of financial data derived from the production departments of the company. Managing the entire supply chain of grain and feed ingredients from buying the commodity down to delivering the feed to the chicken houses, along with executing all operations in between. Working with the accounting team to complete tasks needed for month end close and providing management with the production information vital for decision making process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- At least five years of experience and bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Will train candidate on Commodity Buying
- Strong leadership skills
- Solid communication, technology, and analytical skills; possess a solid knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to multitask, and manage multiple deadlines.
- Must be dependable self-starter and able to work without close supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically advanced Excel, is essential.
- Very good keyboard skills (10 key by touch and typing) are required.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree