Production Manager - Converting
|Pryor, Oklahoma - United States
$85,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Opportunity to work for a global packaging company this is growing and non-union based.
12,000 employees worldwide, publicly traded, alot of opportunity for growth.
Are you a Production Manager with a passion for process improvement? Do you enjoy mentoring others and watching them grow? Have you previously established a continuous improvement culture? If so, we want to hear from you. We are seeking a Production Manager for a manufacturing company in Pryor, Oklahoma.
- Demonstrate operational excellence in safety, quality, delivery, cost, and organizational development and maintains compliance with all regulations and laws.
- Identifies potential problems and points of friction and works to find solutions to maximize efficiencies.
- Standardizes best practices across area of support and continuous improvements.
- Supports the sales and operations planning process.
- Achieves inventory improvements and manages manufacturing output.
- Responsible for oversight, efficiency, productivity, and accountability of department to meet customer service needs.
- Trains employees and process owners to support KPI’s and department expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
- 10-15 years of experience and Five (5) years in a supervisory management role in the manufacturing industry.
- Experience in the corrugated industry is a must.
- Leadership and a collaborative spirit that inspires and engages teams to achieve excellence
- Knowledge of corrugated converting solutions such as, converting equipment Flexo Folder Gluers – (FFG), Rotary Die Cutters – (RDC) and Semi-finished goods (SFG) and corrugated machinery, preferably (Fosber).
- Ability to foster a culture of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing
- Certified in Lean Manufacturing and / or Six Sigma a plus
- Knowledge of SAP or other major ERP systems.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree