|Title:||Production Supervisor - Chemical Manufacturing|
|Job Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||$45,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
This position is responsible for supervising production employees in a manufacturing environment. This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development. Makes employment decisions. Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
2. Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
Work to continuously improve in all areas.
3. Ensure all employees are following the Company’s health and safety standards.
4. Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager.
5. Prepare and manage PAP’s, hot work permits, and line break permits.
6. Ensure accurate completion of all documentation such as daily reports, batch sheets, shift logs, downtime reports, incident reports and labeling of finished products containers and packaged waste.
7. Provide leadership.
8. Perform accident investigations.
9. Manage department priorities.
10. Track absenteeism and timekeeping.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Required Education and Experience
1. Associate’s degree.
2. 3-5 years of experience in a chemical or allied industry production environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. 5-8 years of experience in a production environment.
3. Previous chemical industry operations management experience.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree