|Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania - United States
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Implement the company’s safety program to ensure safe, healthy, and accident-free work environment.
- Has the primary duty of managing a department and directs the work of two or more subordinates.
- Recommend the hiring, firing, discipline, promotion, the demotion of employees within the span of control.
- Resolves worker or submits unsettled grievances to next level of management for action.
- Effectively communicate departmental and plant-wide goals to employees in a productive manner.
- Reviews production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan department operations.
- Plan production operations, while establishing priorities and sequencing for manufacturing products.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meet specifications.
- Reviews production scrap and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Ensure that subordinates inspect machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
- Ensures that subordinates submit all required paperwork on time and the paperwork is complete, accurate, and legible.
- Responsible for enforcing all company policies and procedures, which includes safety, housekeeping, attendance, quality, and administrative
. Assists subordinates with assigned tasks for training purposes or in emergency situations.
- Provide leadership and direct all manufacturing activity on site ensuring best with Quality, Health & Safety, environmental.
QUALIFICATIONS: The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform this job successfully. The equivalent job-related experience might be substituted for an educational degree(s).
Four (4) year Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, business, or related field highly preferred.
- Must have production knowledge and ability to lead team members with 3 years of leadership experience.
- Must have lead safety-related function within Plant with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma and ISO training and experience is a plus.
- Requires ability to read technical material and develop analysis and recommendations
High School/Secondary School