|Kent, Washington - United States
$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location; Kent, WA
Our Production Supervisor directly supervises 12 to 18 employees in the Plant. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- BS degree in electrical, mechanical, or business-related discipline OR a combination of formal education with applicable job related training and experience coupled with Safety and Hazardous Materials Awareness training.
- Direct supervision of Production Process and Personnel
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Creates detailed schedule timelines to ensure customer shipment dates and equipment specifications are met.
- Develops a process plan including people, resources, and equipment, for each customer order.
- Monitor, evaluate, and interpret data to ensure process integrity and specification compliance
- Performs in coming inspections, tests incoming boards and makes sure documentation is correct.
- Compile and enter Production Data records
- Train and develop production staff regarding policies, procedures, and related job responsibilities
- Other related duties as required.
Other Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and write basic English
- Background in Electronics and Experience working with small hand tools
- ERP System experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
To apply, please submit your resume