|Rock Hill, South Carolina - United States
$50,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Production Supervisor to lead the Production Team in the manufacturing of rubber molded medical devices and Pharmaceutical components in their assigned area on the designated shift
- Develop and manage manufacturing processes to meet or exceed product standards under safe conditions and in accordance with production schedules and good manufacturing practices. Involves the most effective and efficient use of available resources to produce products that meet or exceed customer requirements for cost, quality, and service
- Review product documentation and manufacturing operational documentation to ensure compliance and accuracy. Utilize appropriate systems, procedures and cross functional input to manage revisions to documents, processes and products
- Through deployment of lean and six-sigma processes responsible for identifying opportunities to improve service, minimize scrap, or otherwise reduce manufacturing costs and improve product quality
- Responsible for enforcing all safety and Standard Operating Procedures assuring compliance with all Corporate and regulatory requirements including ISO, FDA-QSR and other global agency requirements
- Responsible for motivating and developing production associates to meet the current and future challenges of the business
- Establish an environment for a safe and secure facility and utilize associate participation to improve the environment. Enhance the level of housekeeping and cleanliness and provide essentials for continual quality improvements. Ensure compliance to all OSHA training requirements and regulations
- Monitors facility metrics (Work Management System) to ensure optimum performance from associates and all levels
- Planning and coordinating equipment repairs with Planning, Engineering and the Maintenance team should malfunctions occur
- Reports to: Operations Manager
Minimum Qualification Required:
- High school diploma. Three to five years experience supervising associates in a manufacturing environment
Knowledge/experience required beyond minimum qualification:
- Associates Degree or higher in management, business or an engineering discipline preferred. Prefer practical experience and certification in Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing. Preferred Experience:
- *High volume medical device manufacturing experience, working with the FDA.
- *Knowledge of cGMP and IQ/OQ/PQ requirements.
- *Six-sigma green belt and/or lean manufacturing certification
- PC and business system skills. Ability to use or quickly grasp: MS office, QAD, Q-Pulse and or other software and systems utilized in operations
High School/Secondary School