Production Supervisor, Night Shift
|Palos Heights, Illinois - United States
$70,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Night shift Supervisor, 12 hour in south Chicago
- Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality.
- Typically supervises 25-50 employees.
- Coordinate with Department Manager to ensure daily production requirements are achieved.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring & training employees
- Planning, assigning & directing work
- Appraising performance
• Rewarding & disciplining employees • Addressing complaints & resolving problems
- Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly on a daily basis.
- Support & improve upon Quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals.
- Ensures safety programs are implemented effectively, reviewed regularly and revised as necessary.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience.in plastics
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well in group situations
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner.
- Good computer skills.
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years