|Richmond Hill, Ontario - Canada
$17.00 - $18.00 - Canadian Dollars - Hourly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client in Richmond Hill is seeking qualified candidates to fill 10 openings. The shifts are 12 hour rotating day/ night shifts from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Complete all documentation as per SOP’s, GDP and GMP requirements (i.e. test results, observations, batch record information, etc.) in a correct manner.
- Perform all duties according to the SOP’s, GMP’s and all other safety standards and company policies already established
- Access company intranet for the purpose of utilizing relevant SOP’s, MSDS’s, company policies and procedures
- Notify Coordinator in case of a departure from procedure, product defect, safety incident or any other serious problems
- Assist with processing batches within specifications to meet department batch execution targets in an effective manner by ensuring optimal run rates in support of schedule adherence
- Assist with cleaning, dismantling, sanitizing and assembling processing equipment according to established SOP’s to ensure GMP compliance and meet department changeover targets in support of reliability and productivity goals
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure the proper selection, care and use of tools, parts and equipment while performing all job related duties
- Work effectively with team members in support of team and department goals
- Perform any related duties as assigned
- Minimum High School Diploma/equivalent
- Ability to lift 20 kgs. on a regular basis
- Previous manufacturing experience within the Food/Pharmaceutical Industry is an asset
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections