Progam Manager - Insurance
|Sydney, New South Wales - Australia
$175,000.00 - $190,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly
If candidate has worked in Australia
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A Program Manager is required to manage an enterprise Insurance Program of works.
Based in the Sydney CBD.
The role will be employed via a Global Technology Services provider and based onsite at the end clients office - A leading medical indemnity insurance provider.
Residency: Will accept both Australian Citizens and Australian Permanent residents
Shortlisted listed candidates will be provided to GoSource People's Client by the week ending Friday 23rd May 2019
- Managing one or more highly complex or enterprise-wide program(s) consisting of multiple projects; being accountable for end-to-end delivery of a complex program (could include multiple projects), including managing the cost / budget, schedule & dependencies, resources, scope, quality, and risk.
- Developing the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise-wide high-level project plans; providing a strong blend of technical and business acumen to drive the design, development and implementation of strategic programs
- Building knowledge of IT products and LOB to enable targeted probing of delivery feasibility and conflicts with other projects; ensuring integration of program and corresponding sub-projects and adjusting program scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
- Responsible for driving deliverables and activities with multiple geography stakeholders by removing barriers, escalating risk/issues, building consensus, and driving decisions, as well as tracking key program milestones and recommending adjustments to program leadership and team.
- Senior technical and/or management experience o Led Digital transformation initiatives
- Exceptional skill in stakeholder management, vendor management and organizational change o Experience with planning with executive teams to plan and deliver critical programs including major technology and business reform programs
- Experience in building relationships with the customer’s business and IT organizations bridging strategy to execution discussions
- Program management experience to articulate the interconnect of multiple related projects
- Ability to collaborate with project managers, technical SMEs and business representatives to achieve successful outcomes for complex programs
- Work closely with technology partners and Mindtree delivery team, on-shore and off shore, to drive rigorous and structured program governance
- Customer driven, ambitious, highly motivated, demonstrates business acumen and professionalism Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication and solid financial acumen o Holds certificates in advanced project management
- Experience in Insurance industry sector mandatory
University - Master's Degree