|Santa Clara, California - United States
$130,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Unique opportunity to join an established international company in their North America expansion. Working from the NA headquarters, you will have the ability to be an impact player working with some other exceptionally talented people. The Program Manager is a highly visible and key role in the organization.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Proactively build rapport with existing and potential customers
- Proactively review incoming contracts, including Business Proposals & Supply Chain Agreements
- Assume primary technical relationship with customer during projects and act as their liaison
- Identify and address customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction before, during and after a production roll-out.
- Manage project progress and deadlines in a dynamic and matrixed environment. This includes creating detailed project plans as well as documenting, monitoring and controlling tasks for efficiency. Proactively address any project concerns.
- Inspire, lead and effectively work with internal project teams. Collaborate and work efficiently with Operations teams.
- Provide input into feature enhancements and process improvements
- Must be customer savvy and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Has great understanding of product line
- Experience with semiconductors or electronics
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work tactfully and with diplomacy
- Ability to represent our Value Proposition add & Differentiation for Custom Solutions to Reps & New Customers.
- Ability /Knowledge of SCRUM, Agile or Microsoft Project & to track dependencies.
- Ability to adapt to complex and dynamic environment. (Demonstrated ability to shift between the “big picture” and small critical details and know when to focus on each as needed.)
- Demonstrated ability to build a successful technical solution that meets customer timelines with great customer service.
- Demonstrated financial acumen – has insight into how decision impact financial results and understands basic financial reports.
- 7-8 years’ experience with hands on Synthesis, Timing Closure, physical design, DRC-ERC, Tape out procedures & Testability issues
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree