|Title:||Programmatic Media Buyer|
|Job Location:||San Diego, California - United States|
|Salary:||$70,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||10-20% bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Advertising Technology (Ad Tech) organizations
We are a global mobile app optimization and marketing company that combines over a decade of experience in the digital advertising industry and sophisticated programmatic technology to drive user acquisition for some of the world’s top mobile app companies. We are also recognized as part of Inc. 5000’s exclusive Hall of Fame list for its five-year consecutive rating as one of the fastest-growing private firms in America. To continue the build-out of our programmatic capability, we are looking for a data engineer to join our team full-time.
The Programmatic Media Buyer is responsible for day-to-day set up, monitoring, and optimization of mobile performance campaigns across multiple programmatic buying platforms. Buyer should collaborate with all members of the programmatic team to reach campaign CPA and KPI goals while managing margin and ROI.
Work with campaign stakeholders to develop a buying strategy for each campaign, including ad formats, user targeting, SSP’s, bid strategy, etc. Set-up and launch programmatic campaign buys, calculate and manage bids, win rates, and CPM goals Monitor live campaigns and adjust delivery to meet pacing goals, optimize toward CPI/CPA goals, and iterate on strategy as needed. Communicate with Third-Party Vendors to create custom audience segments and Private Marketplace Deals Work with Programmatic Partnership Manager to monitor and adjust campaign inventory as needed to meet client goals, as well as monitor and troubleshoot win-rates across various exchanges.
Work with Data teams to build, improve, and utilize analytics tools, creating campaign insights and signals to monitor various delivery goals and KPIs. Work with Product Management and Development team to define features and drive enhancements to the programmatic product ecosystem.
• 2+ years experience within the field of programmatic media buying and campaign management in mobile advertising, with experience in arbitrating performance campaigns.
• Strong skillset in data analysis and mathematics with deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel Knowledge of third party ad serving technology, digital analytics tools and reporting with real-time bidding experience
• Ability to prioritize and triage workflow according to the team and company's growing needs
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, strong attention to detail, and resourceful with no reservations about tackling a tough problem
• Entrepreneurial in approach of media buying and able to think outside the box to come up with new solutions to improve the overall media buying efforts
• BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree