|Livingston, New Jersey - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Client is actively hiring
Local Candidates only.
- Set up accounting systems related to manufacturing and supply chain processes
- Implement a tax nexus study
- Perform Internal and Systems Review
- Conduct gap analysis between IFRS consolidation and US GAAP
- Lead end to end transformation projects
- Assist the accounting team as needed in account reconciliations, financial close and reporting
- You will be involved in international finance reporting - IFRS - US GAAP tax and business licenses
- be involved in enhancements to ERP and other finance process improvement and conversion projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
[CPA or a Masters’ Degree is a plus]
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in Accounting with at least 1 year experience in either a public accounting or audit position.
- Experience in IFRS – International Finance
- Must have GAAP
- Must have worked in Finance Accounting for a manufacturer – medical industry preferred
- Proficiency in Excel PowerPoint and Word
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree