|Title:||Project Co-ordinator - Electrical Motors Industry|
|Job Location:||Burlington, Ontario - Canada|
|Salary:||$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 - Canadian Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Our client is a niche market leader in the electrical motors and transformers industry.
The Project Coordinator manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Primary Job Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to)
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical
• Ensure full engagement with the client and updating them throughout the project.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, which is based off the order entry and work order documentation.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Meet/Connect with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Use and continually develop leadership skills.
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Qualification/ Job Requirements
• Travel to clients and trade specific shows up to 25% of the time.
• Maintain quote log and track quoting records in visual.
• Help Impulse team achieve above targets on Revenue, Margin and Tons.
• Make cold calls to clients from provided list to initiate communication.
• Coordinate directly with Business Development and Production Team to communicate new opportunities.
• Maintain and grow existing client base for TGNO sales.
Skills & Knowledge Required
• A positive attitude, a high level of energy, be committed to lean and continuous improvement
• Have initiative and be able to identify opportunities, problems and act on the improvements or solutions
• Strong ability to communicate job operation to team members and foster a learning environment that is motivating and supportive
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree